Thursday, June 4, 2015

My experience with Shuang Hor Part 2

How are you today? Hope that all is well and good..It's a nice sunny Friday and we are closer to the weekend. Can't wait for a day with our families at home sweet home right?
Okay Dearies, Today I would like to share a little bit about my experience consuming Shuang Hor's Lu Chun Lingzhi Tea.
As clearly described in the official shuang hor website, the major constituents of this tea are Lingzhi, Semen Cassiae, Camellia Sinensis (Oolong Tea), and Gynostemma Pentaphyllum. It is said to be a composite tea formulation incorporating 4 ingredients that are uniquely rich in flavour and health-enhancing on their own ways.Oolong Tea as the finest among all teas is used as the base for is aromatic scents and non-bitter taste that are equally ideal when served hot or cold. Most importantly, Lu Chun is enriched with Lingzhi for its primary benefit of fortifying the immune system, while Semen Cassiae helps enhance the visual functions, detoxify the body, and expel pathogenic heat, whereas Gynostemma Pentaphyllum contributes to relaxing the mind and removing stress. The tea bag is meticulously sewn with cotton threads to ensure safe and hygienic consumption. Yes, I also found that the packaging is attractive and very neat, thus really suitable to be given out as gifts to friends, families and even our bosses during auspicious occasions such as Chinese New Year, birthday or new year.
All the sweet description aside, my personal experience consuming Lu Chun tea is simply this.
First, it tastes light and just right. I can say that it actually taste quite nice considering me being a big fan of chinese tea. I would always bring back several packets of vacuum sealed flower based or chose tea leaves when I have work to do in Beijing and Shanghai. Lu Chun Tea tastes as nice as the rose buds tea I bought in Shanghai.
Secondly, I find Lu Chun tea good to help me and my daughters with our constipation problems. My eldest daughter for example who stays at her hostel always complain she has to endure 3 sometimes 4 days without pass motion. With Lu Chun tea which she can readily drink when she's home for the alternate weekend, her toilet activity is more regular and easy.
There....these are what I can share with you on the goodness of Lu Chun Tea based on my personal experience.
My friends and wassap acquaintances have also shared many wonderful testimony for Lu Chun Tea among others that it
takes the heat especially from inflammation out of our body, can assist those who lack of the taste senses i.e. they can't really differentiate spicy, salty, sweet etc. There are also so many other good sharing of what this tea can do but they are not based on my experience so I don't need to write them here.
I hope that you will find this short sharing useful and some ways and please let me know if you would like more information or if you just feel like sharing your own experience.
Thanks and have a wonderful day with your favourite cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan segan tinggalkan pesanan atau pertanyaan####### Leave your comments or queries here. I'd be very happy to facilitate all I can in your journey to financial freedom